Wednesday, May 2, 2012

"Welcom to the Asylum"

May 2, 2012 From time to time I come across an article that I find particularly poignant. One such piece of writing was featured on April 30, 2012 at www.commondreams.org, titled "WELCOME TO THE ASYLUM" by Chris Heddges. It is the most profound and insightful reflection of what we have become as a people and a nation. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in contemporary politics and national affairs. I, also, regularly visit ALTERNET and AMPEDSTATUS.COM. Both are excellent websights and you can't go wrong by checking each of them out on a periodic basis. Cowboy Bob

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!!! Wonderful article and great site!

Take care and all the best!

Sincerely
mws

Unknown said...

I am very grateful to you for your recommendation. Simply awesome!! Thank you and God bless!