Thursday, December 12, 2013

"The Finest Take On Our Current Times I Have Read To Date"

December 12, 2013


I have been deeply touched by every person who has taken the time and effort to read this blog over the years that I have been writing.  I cannot thank you enough for the time and effort you have accorded me by your kind and generous patience.  However, nothing I have written or could write would ever compare with what I have just finished reading.

I make no apologies for my view of the world and what I think should be an integral part of the fabric of every decent, kind, generous and compassionate person occupying space on this planet.

I would encourage each and every one of you to go to www.commondreams.org and read the following article published by TomDispatch.com today, Thursday, December 12, 2013  by one of the preeminent intellectuals and journalists of our time, Bill Moyers.  If his wisdom does not touch your heart and your very soul, then you are much the poorer for it.

I thank Bill Moyers for what he has committed to paper and I sincerely hope you will be equally moved by his words, as well.

My very best wishes to you.  Now is the time to get involved while we still can.

Cowboy Bob


Re:  Published on Thursday, December 12, 2013 by TomDispatch.com
       THE GREAT AMERICAN CLASS WAR
       Plutocracy Versus Democracy
       by Bill Moyers

No comments: